I sat at my computer to update some information on my site and thought to myself, I wonder if I have a blog in me and I have to admit that I really wasn't sure I did but as soon as I thought, I'm not sure I was given was the title......Time To Shine. So here it is.....
What does this meant to me, Time to Shine? Is it time for me to shine? Time for you to shine? Time for us all to shine? When I feel into it, it is all of them! It is simply time for us to stop hiding in the shadows and to open up our heart and our lives to the immense possibilities that lie before us. I do offer a word of caution here though as not all possibilities/opportunities are equal and therefore not all should be taken up as some will be like a test to see exactly where your resolve, trust and faith lie and others will be so sweet and so beautiful that you know from the instant it is uttered to you that you are in 100%
So how do you know if this possibility that has been presented to you is going to allow you to shine your light in the way that feels aligned and authentic to you? You need to stop and be in the silence and allow your heart to speak to you. Allow it to send you the messages that are authentic to you. Listening to and following your heart will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS allow you to SHINE!!
Here's a little exercise on how I listen to my heart, even when I am feeling overwhelmed. First of all I talk it out or write it out. I am one of those people who needs to speak or write out all of my feelings on the subject, to let all the "noise" out so that I can sit in silence and connect in with my heart. This doesn't mean that I cannot connect in before I clear the noise but I have found that this is the best way for me to be as clear as possible, as quiet as possible which makes the connection with my heart as loud as possible. When there are still emotions running around, I can only hear little whispers, when I am quiet and still I can hear the roar of my heart, its needs, desires and direction.
To Connect In With Your Heart
- place your hand on your heart and take a few deep, relaxing and cleansing breaths
- draw your attention to your heart and feel the love you have for it building
- meet your heart, that Divine place within
- ask the question you need clarification on eg "Divine Heart of mine, is this opportunity <<Insert opportunity>>> right for me in this moment? Will this opportunity allow my heart to soar and my light to shine? Will it keep me on my path?"
- Wait for the answer, it may come as a feeling, as a thought, as a sound, a scent, an animal messenger or you might just know automatically what it is
- Once you have received your message always give thanks and send love
I know this might sound a little odd, connecting in with your own heart in this way but this is your Sacred Heart you are connecting into, your Anahata and as such, you therefore need to honour it as the sacred being it is.
From My Heart to Yours